How Chiropractors Can Help Seniors Remain Active
We already know that chiropractic care is beneficial to assuring a lifetime of health and pain management – but just how important is it? Implementing a regimen of routine adjustments can be especially helpful to senior citizens, helping them to stay active and pain-free. Scheduling a visit with Dr. Todd Goldman, your Medford Chiropractor is the first step to a series of benefits, including:
- Receiving adjustments by a chiropractor can result in an increase in energy levels.
- A healthy spine will result in better sleep quality. Patients can expect to sleep for a longer duration and wake up without feeling fatigued or experiencing any discomfort.
- Chiropractic care can actually prevent several spine disorders by decreasing stress on the spine.
- Taking good care of your spine helps to improve balance issues experienced by many senior citizens.
- Routine chiropractic care helps with coordination concerns.
- Seeing a chiropractor on a regular basis will assist with patients gaining a greater mobility of joints.
- Your chiropractor will work with you to improve posture and can treat or prevent kyphosis (a forward rounding of the back), which can cause pain and disfiguration.
- Regular chiropractic care can improve the quality of life for senior citizens, aiding them to live independently for a longer duration of time.
- Chiropractic can help to prevent injuries due to falls. 1 in 4 seniors experience falls each year, which can be easily preventable by routine maintenance and have a healthy spine.
- A chiropractor, such as Dr. Todd Goldman, can suggest stretches and exercises that aid the spine and nervous system and can be done at home.
- Regular spinal adjustments can help to slow degeneration of the spine.
- Spinal care can help to remedy and prevent back pain, experienced by many seniors.
Whether for yourself or a loved one, there are endless benefits to starting a chiropractic regimen. Contact Total Chiropractic Care and Wellness today with any questions, or schedule an appointment online to come in and meet with us. You’ll be glad you did!