Running with Chiropractic Care
http://tgfresh.com/product/young-coconut-nam-hom-from-thailand/ CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR LEISURE SPORTS: Runners… What You Should Know about Injury Prevention
First of a Series
The U.S. running boom is now bigger than ever. Last year, more than 65 million of us–nearly one in every five Americans–engaged in some form of leisure running.
Volumes have been written about this new American pastime, but little about how preventive chiropractic care can help keep everyday runners fit and healthy. More importantly than addressing the common aches and pains associated with the sport, a chiropractor can play a vital role in maintaining optimum running fitness and anticipating potential injuries.
The key is core alignment. Almost every runner has leg strength, but almost no one has perfect core alignment. Without a properly aligned core, the high impact of running can lead to long-term injury. With one, your body can better absorb the repetitive, hard pounding that it takes when you run.
A preventive chiropractic examination can give runners a full evaluation of their current alignment and offer personalized adjustments. Specifically, it can:
- Pinpoint deficiencies to which runners are particularly prone, such as posterior chain weaknesses and lower crossed syndrome;
- Anticipate common running overuse injuries including plantar fasciitis, shin splints, ankle sprains, and knee and hip pain;
- Lead to better biomechanics that includes improved coordination, better reaction time, increased balance and stronger muscles.
Don’t have time just yet to stop and visit your chiropractor? Here are some tips to keep you up to speed in the meanwhile…
- Incorporate core stability and mobility exercises into your running schedule. You’ll want to balance out your roadwork with regimens like yoga, pilates, plyometrics or simple static stretching.
- Make a concerted effort to keep good form and posture when running. This will minimize stress to your body, and reduce fatigue.
- Build your mileage and speed in a methodical, gradual way. If you’re training for big races down the road, remember that it takes time for your body to acclimate to greater demands. Avoid over-training. Break down your schedule so as to achieve smaller goals on a step-by-step, calendared basis.
For more information about how buy generic Pregabalin online chiropractic care can help with your exercise routine and nolvadex price in india pain management, please contact Total Chiropractic Care at (631) 447-2299. You can also visit our FAQ page.
NEXT in the Series: CHIROPRACTIC CARE FOR Skiing and Snowboarding